Sunday, December 7, 2008

One day

So I have a computer but it is extrutiatly slow that I don't ever try to get on but I decided that I must get up with the times with a blog that I can talk about my almost to a pain boring life.

You know I watch so many movies that almost every movie I wish that I had the courage, the strength, the tenacity to go out and experience life to the fullest however the way that I am right now I think so much on the fact of what people will think of me or say about me that I am scared to try all those new things that might come my way. I keep saying to myself I'm going to change I'll do it the next time it comes around and hope by the time it comes back my way I'll have the courage to do it. Don't take me wrong though I have some experiences that I've said yes to like when I was around 14 or 15 I flew a two seater plane or the fact that I have been to 25 states already in my 23 years of life. I have done a high altitude(really on 50 feet off the ground) course climbing, tight rope walking, and the zip line. Its the in front of a big group that I don't know really well when I tend to freeze up and say no thanks next time. Although I am trying my hardest to say yes when things come my way but it is going to be a work in progress.

One day I'm going to go skydiving, scuba diving, go to Europe and experience there food and culture. One day is here and forever to think about. One day I will do everything that I want to do.

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

oh nyssa! I am so glad you are a blogger, I miss your every day talk so much! Today I am sad. I miss people...and You shuld bog about all the movies you watch and why they are good. if you cant live it critique it! miss you.