Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Healthier Life

So goals...yes the talk of goals.  Isn't it exciting.

My goal is to start loving myself and taking the time for me to work out.  
You would think that loving yourself is easy but I find that it is by far the hardest thing to do.  You would also think that taking the time to work out would be as easy as that sounds considering I just have a husband but it still takes a lot of time and effort to remind myself that I'm worth it, that it will be good for me, and that I will feel great afterwards.  

So Working out.  Yep.  On a regular basis.
  
I have a plan that I have been sticking with so far.  Now I'm still at the beginning stages - Two Weeks but I'm feeling good about this.   I am alternating a couch to 5k jog and a Jillian Michael's Strength workout (weights).  I also even worked out when I was down in LC staying in a hotel.  That is a big step for me to have actually done it.  I usually give up when my schedule changes but I'm so proud of myself.  It is now just the keeping up with it even when my schedule changes.

OK I CAN DO THIS!!!! 


1 comment:

mama'g' said...

we will go on lots of early morning walks when you come up to see me this month. Good job for sticking to a schedule no matter what!