Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Thinking Again

I've been thinking a lot recently since my grandpas decline and eventual passing that this thought has slowly been pressing on my mind. 

I want to move back to the valley. 

You might know or maybe not Bill's dad unfortunately has ALS.  He will pass sometime in the future hopefully many years from now.  When that time comes Bill's mom will be moving out to McMinnville to live with her sister leaving Bill and I truly alone. I'm tired of being on the coast.  

I miss my family and friends.

All of my good friends have moved away already over the last couple of years leaving me feeling more alone then before. 

So my dream/thoughts will hopefully be coming true sometime in the future.  We will see though what actually happens.  It is all in God's timing and wants.

1 comment:

mama'g' said...

I want you to be near your family too. I'll pray you and bill find a way to make it happen.