Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A little late

I know that this is a little late, ok only by a month but still at least I'm talking about it now.  

MY WALKING GOAL OF 2012-2013

I finished it in a way.  I was actually short 15 miles.  

Now the story behind that...I slacked off throughout the entire summer.  I know not usually the time that you slack off but for me apparently it was.  By the end of the year time frame I was walking at least 3 to 6 miles everyday.  I walked so incredibly much that it came down to having 3 days left and having to walk 15 miles.  I was completely going to do it but then the nasty infection called a "cold" took it's hold of me and I wasn't able to finish and walk the 15 miles.  So slight failure.

However the silver lining is I know for a hundred percent fact that I walked 15 miles (unaccounted for) throughout the year that I'm still saying that I finished my goal of walking 365 miles in a year!!

Onto the next years goal walking 730 miles in a year.  
2 miles per day
14 miles per week 
Nov - Nov 

IT BEGINS

No comments: