Monday, May 27, 2013

Backyard

Well this is it.  It's the year of actually working in and around our house!!  It has been a crazy two years.  Last year going on so many trips though was extremely fun but we didn't actually do anything around the house.  This year though I have it all planned out.  Bill and I have the week off and we have already started work.  Bill finished our rock wall for our raised flower bed (pictures to come later).  Next, we are moving to the inside to the living room (because of the weather) and we are going to work on our walls.  Finally getting them back to being real walls, textured and painted.  Then the next step will be to put up the mantel that my dad made for us then the living room will be complete.  I don't care if it's actually gets done this week just as long as we make some progress on the house.  Pictures to come soon of all the projects that we have going on. Right now though I'm relaxing on the couch.

No comments: