Monday, October 22, 2012

My Name

Now for those that know me you know my name and how rare it is.  I'm sorry for those that read this that don't know me or my name but I'm not going to disclose it.  Just know that it is rare.  About a year ago there was someone on facebook that e-mailed me saying that she had my name and just explained a little about herself.  Since then we e-mailed each other back and forth for awhile and then became friends on Facebook.  We actually have mutual friends so it doesn't creep me out as much as just someone out of the blue.  But it's definitely like a kinship having the same name as someone.  Anyway, for months now we have been trying to get together and actually meet.  Her name is spelled exactly like mine so I was really wondering if she pronounced it the same as me. 

Yesterday was the day.  Bill and I went out and met her and her husband and had lunch with them.  They are wonderful people and guess what she pronounces it the same as me!!  So now I can officially say I know another me!!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited. 

Some interesting things are we are similar in age, we both went to bible school, we both got married the same year, and lastly we grew up with in 20 minutes of each other.  Craziness!!  Anyway, just had to share!

No comments: