Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Kitchen Cabinets


So I know that I have posted about this before.  But about 2 years ago I took off the kitchen cabinets and I had the great idea that I would restain them and apply hardware.  (Yes I procrastinate)  The picture up above is of my staining the cabinets.
 

Now ignore the fact that my kitchen is from the 70's but look at the cabinets.  The upper cabinets.  They have doors!!!!!  I finally finished my 2 year project.  However, I have 2 cabinet doors that I have to put back up and apply three more nobs but other then that I am done and that will be done this week before Friday!!!!  I'm so excited to have this done!!!



The nob!!
 
However it has been so long since we have had cabinets that when we finally got them up and hanging tonight we both realized that it made the kitchen darker then we remembered as well as having more of an echo then usual. 
Regardless, I'M SO HAPPY THAT THIS PROJECT IS DONE!!!

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

it looks amazing!!!! sometimes having something gone for a long time (in my case flooring) makes the finished project so much better!