Monday, November 14, 2011

Lasagna al Forno

Dinner Tonight
From the Kitchen Bible


I realized tonight that I don't look at things closely enough or pay attention to what's actually out there.  I never knew that they made Oven-Ready Lasagna noodles.  I guess the other reason that I have never noticed them is that I have just recently started making lasagna.  They are AMAZING!!!  I love the fact that I don't have to cook them first!!!  It saves so much time.


Almost the end result.  I didn't take a picture of the very end out of the oven picture, I forgot.  But here is the picture before I slid it into the oven.  Lasagna al Forna is pretty much regular lasagna except it uses a red sauce as well as a white sauce.  It is yummy and delicious. 

Red Sauce (My version takes less time) - Hamburger, onion, green pepper, tomato sauce, celery flakes
White Sauce - Butter, Milk, Flour, Ricotta Cheese

It is red sauce, white sauce, noodle, red sauce, white sauce, noodle, red sauce, white sauce, noodle, white sauce, parmesan cheese

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!nana