Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fall Storm

Isn't it nice to have a high wind warning and a flood warning all at once right before Thanksgiving?  OH YEAH!!  It is just so exciting to listen to the wind and the rain.  I took my fall greetings and my wreath off the door and the side of the house because I wasn't sure if they were truely going to last all night with the wind.  Don't worry there is no chance of flooding at my house so you can breathe easy.  I love storms and to see what is going to happen.  Is the power going to go off?  Is a tree branch going to break off?  Is a tree going to break and fall down?  Is it going to flood?  So many questions but so far tonight nothing happened that I know of but then again it's still dark.  I can't wait to get out there and take some pictures of all the leaves and the small twigs. 



No comments: