Thursday, November 3, 2011

Irresponsible

Today I decided I would be irresponsible with the help of Bill.  A few weeks ago we turned in our paperwork for the accident that we were in last December.  I had been waiting for the check to come in the mail.  I was almost about to give up hope and actually make the call to the insurance agent but before I got that chance to do that the check was in the mail.  I immediately called Bill to go over what to do with the money; put into the savings account, pay part of the credit card, or lastely be irresponsible.  Irresponsible was the word that came out of his mouth.  Secretly in my heart I was hoping that was what he was going to tell me.  Guess what!!!  I'm going to be irresponsible and I'm going to finally buy my camera that I have been dreaming about for the past couple of years this weekend.  I am estatic to finally get my camera but at the same time my heart is racing at the same time to be spending so much money on one thing and at one time.  It's ok though everything will work out, I will get my new camera and I will be extremely grateful!!