Saturday, October 1, 2011

October

It's the first day of October today in case you forgot.  Bill and I drove into Portlandia today.  Visiting my dad and brother, driving up to Vancouver, Battleground, and Washougal.  It was a wonderful drive however I noticed that since the first storm last weekend all the trees are instead, as they were before the first storm turning red, they are turning BROWN.  Not fun.  However I'm glad that there are many more trees out there that haven't started dropping there leaves.  I'm hoping by next weekend that the leaves will be turning their wonderful colors of reds, greens, oranges, and yellows.  Bill and I have our first ballet as well as an RV show and again will be travelling out to Portlandia.  I can't wait to see the tree's and the colors that they are turning.

No comments: