Monday, September 19, 2011

Reception

First Dance


Father/Daughter Dance





The reception was short, fast, and to the point.  Everything was bang, bang, bang, done.  The food, cutting the cupcake, toasts, tossing the bouquet, tossing the garter, the first dance, and lastly the father daughter dance.  All of those were right after one another.  It was amazing how fast everything was.  The pictures, I'm sorry aren't the best but they still serve the point.  Another first for me was the garter toss, not the actual toss but I have never seen the groom go under the dress entirely searching for the garter.  It was so funny to watch and she had the best expressions on her face.  I was also wonderfully able to get Bill to dance with me.  It was pretty but we had so much fun dancing together.

No comments: