Tuesday, September 6, 2011

More Then Just A Game Night

Game night turned into such a different night then I thought.  We ended up not having dinner but we played games.  Oh did we play games.  We played Mousetrap and Jenga.  Mousetrap twice, I won once Bill won once; Jenga once, Bill won.  I think that the whole reason of losing at Jenga is the laughter.  Oh the laughter.  You just never know when its going to come down.  The anticipation, holding your breath, smiling when you can't believe that it didn't go down when you took out that last piece.

Afterwards we decided to walk down to the river.  It was extremely peaceful down there.  The sunset and the colors were beautiful.  We got to see an otter, fish jumping, and of course bugs.  I'm so glad that I decided to take my camera.  The last shot isn't the best one but as we walked back to the house Molly, the deer and her two babies, Jack and Jill came walking by. 

It was just a wonderful night spent with Bill. 





No comments: