Monday, July 18, 2011

Motivation

How do you find motivation?  Motivation - desire to do; interest or drive.  Do you think that you are born with it or do you think that you can learn it.  I'm struggling to find out where my motivation lies.  I'm trying to find out what I'm excited about and to get me motivated to doing something with my life.  I'm thinking that I can learn it but I'm trying to figure out how.  How do you learn motivation?  Do you consistently tell yourself that you are motivated, that you love to do something so much that you do it without thought?  Who knows but I'm on a quest to find out.  I will let you know, maybe as long as I can find it.  Haha. 

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

your house is looking SOOO great! Its amazing!!! I know what you mean about motivation, somedays I dont know where mine went!