Sunday, June 5, 2011

Money

Money is an interesting subject. I'm not obsessed with it but I do think that I have a problem spending it. A lot has to do with how I was raised and grew up. My parents threw money around like no other and that I think has affected me with how I spend my money. I'm noticing more and more that I just can't help myself buying shoes or clothes or movies pretty much on things that are not necessary. My other problem is I can't say no. Well I can I just don't say no that often. However this month I'm trying my hardest to control myself and my spending. Trying not to spend money on frivolous things. Hopefully it works and I just remember to ask myself if I need it or if I want it and then go from there. Lets hope it works.

1 comment:

The Cloth Addict said...

Good luck! :) I know it's so hard, I have a problem saying no too for things that I really want.