Thursday, June 30, 2011

Beginning of the disaster

My house is a disaster and it's only going to get worse.  My dad, mom, grandma, grandpa, Don, and Cathy are coming here tomorrow to start the fixing up process.  Bill and I have been cleaning the house today, really moving things around and making more of a mess.  While I took shelves down in the living room, Bill took all the trim off from the windows and the front door.  As soon as my dad gets down here as well as Don the first thing that they are going to work on are the windows and front door.  (Pictures to come of course)  Bill and I tomorrow are going to go down and get a Ditch Witch so that we can dig the post holes for the fence.  Yay!!!  However, I'm definitely feeling stressed about the house looking like a disaster but I'm so excited about the coming week.  Lots of pictures to come in the next week though. 

No comments: