Saturday, February 5, 2011

Our Dishwasher Has Returned and It's Upgraded Itself


Sorry you have to turn your head sideways to see the pictures. The one above is our old dishwasher that has been broken for about a year and a half. I have been hand washing everything since the day it broke. Now don't get me wrong I actually like hand washing my own dishes but sometimes it is just nice to have a dish washer.

Below is our new dishwasher. Isn't it a beauty. All the buttons are on the top of the door. So it is more sleek looking. Bill was great he installed the dishwasher and we went to Fred Meyer and bought our first dishwasher soap in a year and a half. As soon as we got home and I unpacked our food. I instantly started the first load!! It is extremely quiet. So much more then I ever would have realized because our old one was so loud.




No comments: