Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Well hello there...

Hahaha...yes I know I'm blogging up a storm apparently for the last 3 days but I actually have topics that I want to talk about. Which is a big change then I'm used to. I've been thinking that I need to bake something and buy a camera so that everyone can see what I'm baking. However I need test subjects so that I can bake something and then give it away so that I'm not stuck eating everything that I make. If you are willing to be that test subject then I will gladly bring you some tasty treats.

Decaf Addict for her birthday I made Hot Chocolate Cakes. Oh they were delicious. Bill told me that I needed to make them again. If you have them warm like you are supposed to the middle is gooey and warm and mouth wateringly good. If you have them cold they are like really rich great brownies. Let me know if you want some goodies I will make something and bring it over to you!!!

2 comments:

The Cloth Addict said...

The WERE delicious! I am more than happy to be your test sucject. :D

City Girl Stuck on the Coast said...

Great!! I will start making something good sometime and surprise you!!!