Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Portland Ballet

As I'm watching Center Stage, a great movie, I was thinking that I haven't been to a ballet in so long that I'm beginning to miss watching. When I was younger my mom and grandma would go see the nutcracker as our Christmas tradition and we haven't done that in at least 10 years. So thinking to myself I really want to go to a ballet in Portland.

I got onto there website and they don't have the new schedule out but, I'm thinking that as soon as they post it I'm going to buy tickets. I think that it would be so much fun and a great experience that I haven't had in such a long time besides in watching movies. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

I love dancing and watching it, not that I actually dance in front of people but I'm wishing that I wasn't extremely shy growing up that I continued dancing through the years instead of just the one season. Oh well, Its never to late to start!!

3 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

I cant get Greg to a ballet..he is not into the costumes. ;)

City Girl Stuck on the Coast said...

I'm sure Bill won't want to go but who knows he might do it for me. Otherwise maybe I will just buy them and then my mom can come with me because I know that she will like it.

The Cloth Addict said...

I'm noy sure I could get Nathan to go to a ballet either. I have never been but I love watching dancing so I am sure I'd enjoy myself. Oh, and I love Center Stage as well, it's such a fun movie.