Monday, December 20, 2010

Something Different...

I have been thinking the last few days that I need to move on with my life. I've been in the same place for 3 years at least. I think that if we aren't going to have kids right now I need to throw myself completely into something and stop thinking about it completely. I, unfortunately however don't quite know what to do.

I'm trying to end this part of my life. I'm tired of doing the same things day in and day out. It's mundane and boring and I want and am craving something different.

I've thought about certain things -

Going back to school for something, business, camera, design, or like mama griffith and I have been talking about engine courses.

Even a change in jobs (hence the going back to school) not that I don't like my job but it would be something different.

Taking up some craft but I'm not the craftiest kind of person though. Let alone what I would actually do.

If you have any ideas you should let me know!! I'm at a loss.

2 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

Oh you should do school! You would be great at it, and it would defiantly change things up for you.

The Cloth Addict said...

I agree with MamaGriffith, you would do great going back to school.