Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Month Early

So I know that New Years resolutions are supposed to be on New Years day but my work couldn't hold back. We wanted to be a week early. My work friends and I have started to begin to work our and eat healthy for the most part. Everyone signed up to myfitnesspal.com and we began. Yesterday was our first real day of doing things. Jessie and I have worked out yesterday and then again today. It was fun and the realization that I have lost pretty much all my muscle, the muscle I did have, is slightly depressing but it's coming back fast. It's nice to have the people that you see everyday to be there always to ask you how you did the day before. It was nice to do it with other friends but I could only continue for a month then gave up hope and stopped. Now it's great because we are all signed on. Everyone has different respects for the change. So hopefully this will work and I will start to lose weight again and finally get down to a good size again. I'm hoping to be a size 8 by the time I'm done. However, I would take a 10. I just want to get healthy and have a better body image. So I will see how it goes. :)

No comments: