Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Food

Well you know I love food. It's amazing what certain foods do to your mouth. It's like a party or dancing in the rain. I usually only get that when I go out to eat though. I don't get to make a lot of new recipes because of my husband, him being so picky, but I'm going to make a chicken salad tonight with guacamole, sour cream mixed with taco seasoning and then tortilla chips (for me and then just a chicken salad for Bill). I'm super excited and I'm going to start cooking pretty soon and can't wait for the food to hit my tongue and do a little dance. It's my cinco de mayo celebration for tonight. All I need is the strawberry daiquiri's and I would be set unfortunately I don't have the mix. Maybe I will just make a strawberry smoothie and put it into a daiquiri glass and make myself believe that it is really a daiquiri. Well off to warming up the pan.