Thursday, September 24, 2009

Life has it's twist and turns

So life really does have it's twists and turns. I've been trying to get together with my best friend from high school for a good few weeks. I haven't seen her since her beautiful baby boy was just born in the hospital that night. So it has been about 4 months. Now mind you I have gone about a year without seeing her so considering that it hasn't been that long but still to long in book considering that we live only 2 hours away from each other.

There I was at work just watching Patty getting back from lunch my phone was vibrating. Surprisingly I heard it and the picture on the screen was no less then Danielle. It was amazing. I answered the phone and I was like perfect timing I'm going to lunch right now. So Danielle was on the line and was telling me that Josh was going to be in Salt Lake City next week for a few days and she didn't have to work. So would it be alright if I came down to stay there with you on Tuesday and Wednesday. I was like well let me look. Perfect the only thing that I have down on my schedule is the Biggest Loser!! So needless to say she is coming out here with her 4 month old son Aiden and staying with Bill and I.

I was starting to get very discouraged that I wasn't going to see her at all because both of our schedules are so full right now. But, Hallelujah, she is coming here next week!!!! I think that when she is here we can plan our next meeting hopefully!!!

1 comment:

The Cloth Addict said...

Yay, so exciting that she is coming to stay with you!