Sunday, September 27, 2009

Alaska in 2009


This is my favorite picture it isn't actually in Alaska. We were in the Yukon Territory. This lake is called Emerald Lake. Isn't it great.


This is coming back down the Tracy Arm from the glacier that was up there heading on our way to Juneau.

This is a little late but that's okay. Bill and I went to Alaska, by cruise, in the beginning of August with my parents and my grandparents. It was a lot of fun. It was a blast. It made me want to live there for the rest of my life. I have no idea why but I have a love affair with Alaska. I'm not sure if it's the cold (because I'm always running hot), or if it is because there is just so much nature and very isolated, or if it is just because it is absolutely breathtaking but needless to say I have a love affair with it. Now don't worry I'm not going to move there because Bill never would and because RJ wouldn't be able to follow me up. It's just fabulous. There aren't any words to describe it at all you just have to go there for yourself. I'm sorry I have so many more pictures but since I'm on dial up it takes forever. I'll try to post more when I have access to someones high speed internet.

No comments: