Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Halloween

I'm so excited for this Halloween. Bill and I are watching mama griffiths kids complete with trick or treating and pumpkin carving. We have enticed Matthew to help us (one of our friends), well not so much help, but to come with us and have some fun. For the last few years we try to do something together the three of us or more. This year I'm have coerced Bill and Matthew that they need to dress up and come and trick or treat with me and the kids. I don't know what Bill is going to be but I'm thinking that there is a red neck costume at the store that I think that I will buy for him. Me, however I'm going to be a mobster. Complete with hat, ring, vest, and a gun (a fake one of course). However if I got my CHL I actually could have a real gun on me and visible. Haha. That tends to freak me out when I'm watching kids or even around kids so I most likely wouldn't do it anyway. So back to the story at hand. Only a month and a week and a half away and I'm already getting the buzz and trying to find some really cool things to keep the 3 entertained for hours on end. I don't think that it will be hard because really I could just run around in a circle and they would just follow me and climb and attack me. We have such a great relationship. I get to be a kid again and its fabulous.

No comments: