Sunday, June 7, 2009

City Girl the movie

Do you ever feel like your life is a movie? I do sometimes and really it would be such a boring movie. I've always thought that any movie where there is a girl that can do amazing things like karate or is really brave I've wanted to be like them. Not that I have changed to do any of the things that they have done.

My life has been pretty boring I haven't ever done anything really exciting and crazy. My list of things that I have participated in and done isn't very long. However, I have flown a plane, gone down a zipline, gone across a rope bridge, and been to 24 states. I guess you could say that I've expierenced a lot but still that doesn't mean very much when you think in movie terms and plots. I've never been crazy so I don't know which plot take to a movie. Have y0u ever done anything crazy? What would your movie be like?

No comments: