Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Shortness

Short posts are my calling today this evening. I need to blog about Bills work and vent slightly. I'm tired of Bills boss!!!! Bill is getting so worn out and working so much that he is working consistently 50 to 60 hours every single week with being on call every other week. I'm getting tired of him working so much the only good thing that is coming out of it is the paycheck that comes from all of his hard work. I think that his boss is a moron and doesn't know how to put together a route and doesn't realize that he has the best worker ever for him. So with that in mind wh0ever reads this can you please pray that God will help him find a new job or if his boss will quit or just to make things better at the job or even transfering up to Longview. I just don't know what to do and only God knows. So please keep him in mind for awhile. He is just so worn out that it is just depressing t0 see him and talk to him because I hear the wornoutness in his voice and the sadness in him. It is just hard for me to take.

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

so blog more already!!!