Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hans Solo VS Luke Skywalker

I think that Luke is the best compared to Hans Solo. Although I have always had a thing for the main character and hero of any movie. There is always so much bravado and courage that comes with being the main character. I think the real reason I really like Luke Skywalker and any other hero that comes out of a movie is because I wish that I had the strengths especially when someone evil like the emperor comes knocking at my door I could beat the cramp out of him and live to tell the tale. Luke Skywalker sure might in the first 2 movies be a little unsure of himself ask for a lot from people or in the case of mama griffiths blog be a whiner but all in all he was trying to find himself. For the most part when you are trying to find yourself and find power within yourself to go and beat the Emperor and Darth Vader wouldn't you whine a little bit. I'm sure I would. Hans Solo sure he has chewbacca but that is all he has in my book and the cool ship. Therefore Hans Solo vs Luke, Luke would definately win.

No comments: