Friday, March 20, 2009

The First Autocross

So this weekend is the first Autocross of the season! Now I don't go to race cars because I just don't think that it is great fun for me. What I go to do is help out in timing and just to see people. Our group is so small that a few of us have become really close. It is more of a social gathering to me then a car race. However since it is going to be close to my friends house I'm not sure if I am going to actually make it to the autocross. Bill tends to leave me to do other things so I can't really hang out with him and there is a person there that will probably be in timing to make my life miserable because we are trying out a new timing system which I should be there to use it but I'm not sure I can handle being around that person in timing. She'll probably tell me what to do and how to use the system which I'm not dumb I can probably figure it out myself but you know I might just have to deal with it. However I just haven't made up my mind to go or not. The thrill for me is the staying with our friends. I am very excited to stay with them and enjoy a weekend together.

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

haha!!! I love it You made the weekend great. Seriously its really fun to hang out and I am looking forward to walking!