Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Time

Time is a strange phenomenon don't you think. Today I was thinking only if I had the power to stop time like Jean Gray or Professor Xavier or even just slow it up or down it would be the most powerful and awesome tool to have at your own disposal. I would use it everyday. I would use it during week days to go really fast so that it only feels like I work one or two days a week instead of five and then on the weekends slow time down so it feels like a weeks worth of vacation in between the days that you work. You could go someplace and not have to worry about taking time off from work. You could stay home and clean the house but only have it take up a quarter of the day as opposed to all day of your two day weekend. Time could be our ally. You could do everything that is needed within your own time frame.

However, time is only what you make it to be though, unfortunately, but we can always dream.

No comments: