Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

So this Sunday is Superbowl Sunday. I absolutely love this Sunday. All the food the best commercials of the year or it's great. However the half time show was the losiest show I have ever seen. Whatever his name was who did the singing was atrocious sounding. Although it was better, well not better, then the Janet Jackson debacle. Yikes. These halftime shows are getting worse ever year.

This year the Superbowl has fizzled out once again. Usually it is strong the first half with a lot of people and then by the second half/halftime show everyone goes home or moves on. So now it is just Rubber Ducky, Ratchet and myself hanging out watching the second half of the Superbowl at Ratchets bachelor pad. Everyone here is rooting for the Cardinals except for me. I am roooting for the Steelers!!!! So far so good but you know how games can be so its up in the air for who is going to win.

Keep you updated on who wins but I'm sure that you will already know.

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

no i dont know, i hid in the back bedroom all day! Im glad you hung out with matt. I will have to come see his place this week. looking forward to watching biggest looser with you. Im so excited for our trip I can hardly wait! Im praying nothing happens to mess it up.