Monday, December 8, 2008

Ideas

So ideas are interesting things. Ideas are the glue that hold people together or the thorn in someones side. Ideas pose questions that most people think about but never make the effort to answer. Ideas are sometimes answers that answer the most important questions to people. I have many ideas but never really come to the point that I actually do it and fulfill the idea. Ideas are what some people live for coming up with and seeing them be fulfilled and succeeded. Creating a house, the architecture of one, creating a quilt, creating a business from scratch can be difficult but it all starts with one single idea. Now I have some ideas that do and have succeeded mainly crocheting things, of course the easy things, scarfs, hats, and of course you guessed it the pot holder. That's about the most of my ideas that come to life. Now my husband and I have toyed with the idea of opening a shop where we live with a friend and sometime maybe in the future it will become a reality. But again it is just an idea maybe one day it will be a reality.

Reality is also a strange and fantastic word. As little kids go, they live mostly beyond reality and go completely into a world of their own now if I tried to do that now which I would love to I would probably be ostracized and avoided at all costs. Kids have the fantastic ability to go beyond all human instincts and knowledge and create things have ideas that no one of an adult age would think of because they aren't scarred by the reality of life. I think that we as a society should think and use our imaginations as a child would.

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

okay, its great you comming up,...Ill tell the truth I was trying to figure out if Greg had arranged for baby sitting or somthing so he could take me out! haha yes I am a slimy dog. Im glad you are comming though. It will be nice to catch you up on life and hear about whats up with you