Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Yard Projects - Front Flower Bed


 BEFORE


AFTER


BEFORE


AFTER


Surprisingly the one part of gardening that I love is pruning the fern every year.  I absolutely love doing it every year.  It's the one thing that I never gripe about it.  So far I have done this in the last week.  I'm proud of myself.  I still have to put the weeds in a wheel barrow and dump them behind the shop but I'm proud that I have at least done this much.  It's better then nothing.  I'm happy that this are getting done in the yard.  Bill is going to get top soil for the front flower beds so soon it will look really nice.  I can't wait.  I have a goal to get the yard in great shape by August.  So you know what I will be doing for the next 3 months.  It will be totally worth it though!!

1 comment:

mama'g' said...

Wow look at how much you've gotten done!