Sunday, December 22, 2013

Photography

I am so happy and so incredibly nervous at the same time. I've been getting compliments and offers of shooting pictures of friends with their families. I did my photography page not because I was trying to get people to let me take their pictures but because I was just finally getting enough courage to show them to people. This is something that I love to do. God knows what's going to happen and where he is going to take me. I have so many ideas of the different thugs that I want to do with my photography. I'm just glad that I'm took my first step. Thanks be to God for providing me with a gift I can share with everyone. 

2 comments:

mama'g' said...

FUN! I totally forgot those casserole pans, I guess your going to have to come up and see me ;)

City Girl Stuck on the Coast said...

I know I realized that too when I went back into the bedroom. I will have to make a trip up!! Maybe soon.