Friday, February 1, 2013

My First Photography Gig

The Cake
 
 The Bride

The Couple
 
I am so happy that I was able to have my first wedding/photography gig.  It was actually unexpected.  I told the mother of the groom that I was going to bring my camera and take some pictures of the wedding.  Soon enough I was told the day before the wedding that I was the photographer.  I was surprised needless to say and extremely anxious, fearful, and excited.  I just couldn't believe it!!  I am extremely pleased to say that some of my pictures were awesome, some were great, some were alright, and some were awful (those I deleted).  I had so much fun though and I loved being able to do it and have that experience!!!  Congratulations to them and I was so happy to be apart of the wedding.

No comments: