Sunday, January 15, 2012

7 Year Anniversary

It's is astounding to me that Bill and I today are celebrating our 7 year anniversary.  7 years!!  To me it feels like it has been only a couple years at that.  7 years I know that it isn't one of the exciting milestones like 5, 10, 25, 50 but 7 is still a milestone in our life.  It has been a rocky ride with ups and downs like many marriages.  I remember our first year being so twitterpated but at the same time completely getting into fights about absolutely nothing.  The 2, 3, 4 years were a breeze our lives becoming synced.  The 5, 6, 7 are now more about finding myself again while being attached to Bill.  This year especially I'm trying to find myself.  It's all about finding the balance to being me and being a wife and I have been trying to figure it out.  

Today started out with church and then a trip to The Coffee Shop for a Anniversary Bagel and Coffee.  Then a trip to Neah-Kah-Nie Mountain where we gazed out our window and took in the ocean.  From there we went home to change and then a hike up Neah-Kah-Nie Mountain well at least a quarter of the way up so I could get some pictures of the snow.

Yes snow!! Something always happens on our anniversary. When we got married in after an ice storm and ever since there has either been snow, ice, or flooding on our weekend. It is a nice way to celebrate every year like God is putting on a show for us to celebrate it.


 



No comments: