Monday, October 10, 2011

Bowling With A 2 1/2 Year Old




My best friends son, Aiden.  This was his first trip bowling.  He has gone with Danielle and I but this was his first time actually playing the game.  It was so much fun and entertaining to watch him through the entire process.  He LOVED the balls.  He didn't even care so much about how many pins he hit down it was all about the ball and it coming up through the hole to get again.  He was very patient and waited for his turn for the most part.  Bill and I did pretty good the first game.  I won.  My better game is my first game, the second game not so good.  Aiden beat both of us on the 2nd game.  Sad to lose to a 2 and a half year old but so much fun.


Aiden's first game he got an 88.

Second game he beat both Bill and I with a whopping 120!!

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

too funny. I cant believe he is big enough to pick up the ball. Glad you got out with Danielle.