Saturday, September 3, 2011

Truth Time

OK the truth.  Truth is Bill and I even though we love each other sometimes it feels like we just live together.  The past few weeks I have been very snappy towards Bill and unfortunately I hate the fact that I have been like that.  The good thing that came out of it was I had a breakdown and cried a lot.  Bill went and got a devotional book and we talked.  We have come out with a schedule of things to do every night of the week, Monday through Friday.

Monday Night - BOOK NIGHT - We are starting out reading a James Bond book that I love.
Tuesday Night - GAME NIGHT - We are going to eat fun food while playing a game
Wednesday Night - Bill has fire practice so we aren't doing anything.
Thursday Night - DATE NIGHT - We are just going to go somewhere, anywhere and just be together
Friday Night - MOVIE NIGHT - We are going to pick a movie watch it and eat popcorn or ice cream

We have also started going through the devotional book.  I really like it.  It's called Closer.

I'm excited about our nights and I'm glad that something good came out of something bad.

2 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

Good idea. Greg and I are looking forward to awanas so we can have a date night again. I love date night!! Sounds like you have a good plan of action!

The Cloth Addict said...

I think you had Bill have a great plan. I'd also love to check out the devotional that you two are doing.