Saturday, September 24, 2011

At the Crossroads


 



Now I can't tell you why we are at a crossroads.  All I can tell you is that we need prayer.  We are so unsure on which way to turn.  To the left or to the right.  Each decision requires such thought on if we are doing the right thing.  However, we have been praying about this decision for a few weeks asking if the door would shut if he doesn't want us to do it or if it will continue to open.  Really at this point the door is open so far, we have one more door to go through but at this stage I think we have to believe that it is from God so far.  We have to believe that everything we need it will be provided by God.  We just have to have a little faith, step out on the ledge and leap.


4 comments:

B said...

Prayed for you this morning..... Crossroads are exciting and terrifying, aren't they? ♥

Mama Griffith, said...

hope you can sort everything out.

City Girl Stuck on the Coast said...

They are completely terrifing but I think that we have slightly come up with our decisions but we will know more on Tuesday.

Emily said...

I'm a little behind - but I'm praying for you!