Saturday, July 30, 2011

LAS VEGAS, BABY

Yes, I have been talking about getting out on the open road and leaving this place that I call home and it is finally going to happen in 2 weeks!!!  We were watching "Pawn Stars" and I told Bill that I was ready I didn't care if we would only spend 2 hours in Vegas I was ready to go.  Bill had been wanting to take a road trip there for the weekend which sounds all great and good but with a 17 hour car ride there and then another 17 hour drive back it doesn't leave that much time to do anything in just a weekends time and he and I were thinking a trip in December not August.  So I broke down which I think that it made him break down saying that we could go on our vacation time this month.  I kept going back and forth, I'm sure he was too, about using our vacation time away from our undone house but it is a much needed vacation away from the area.  We have our destination, hotel, and dates we are leaving and coming back.  We are of course going to Vegas, staying at Treasure Island, and leaving the 12th.  I AM SO STOKED.

No comments: