Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wanted

Is it bad to feel wanted. I mean truely wanted. I'm having a horrible time right now with feeling wanted. It's a big thing with me feeling wanted. Feel wanted in my own home or out and about. To be someplace and have people or really anyone that wants me there. That will take notice. To come say hi or to have a conversation with. I'm trying hard to be a good spirit but it is just not working today. I of course will keep working on my attitude but today, today not so much. I'm going to be gloomy.

2 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

You are wanted and loved by many! I miss seeing you at church when I visit. I am usually so busy chasing after the kids I rarly get to talk to anyone but I have noticed your absence and miss seeing you there.

City Girl Stuck on the Coast said...

Thank you. That however is where I don't feel welcome anymore. I know it's just a feeling but it's been there for a very long time. I'm sure it's just my head though. I miss seeing you and talking. Things have definitely changed from 7 years ago. :)