Thursday, February 17, 2011

Things I Need To Do

So in my e-mail this list comes to me. A list of things that you have to mark if you have done something or if you haven't. I have actually done quite a bit of things. To be exact I have done 36 out of 57 things. Here are the things that I need to do -

Make a Souffle, Go to Hawaii, Africa, Australia, Europe, South America, Washington D.C.,
Pay for a meal with only Coins, Be kissed under the mistletoe, Go Cross Country Skiing,
Go on a Vacation Alone, Go water skiing, Walk alone in the Redwoods, Sit in a military fighter jet, Fly in a glider, Fly in a hot air balloon, Learn another language, Go to a drive in movie theater,
Be on TV, steal a traffic sign and steal a candidate sign during an election.

That is what I haven't done that's on the list. I have my own list of things to do with my life or go. Mostly it's of going to certain places. There are a few things though on my list that I'm going to try to get done this summer and some that I'm going to do this weekend. All in all I'm going to start whittling down my list. I think that it will be fun and then I'm going to be able to say that I was able to do so much in my lifetime and it was a fun time. I will keep you updated on the things that I do. To give you a hint Saturday I'm going to try to tackle the souffle.

No comments: