Tuesday, February 15, 2011

INDESCRIBABLE

Indescribable is a fantastic word. There isn't a ton of things that you can call indescribable. God however is just that. He is indescribable. There is nothing that we can say that gives him justice, gives him glory, gives him that respect that he deserves. Bill and I are watching the movies by Louis Gigilo. They are amazing it makes you feel small. Which we are small compared to the universe, compared to God. However the cool thing about the movie is also realizing that God picked us. He sent Jesus down to earth to be one of us, humans. To save us. It is amazing and mind boggling to think that God made everything in the universe and he takes the time to be with us, each and everyone of us through everything we are going through. I always tend to forget that statement. God knows me by name, he knows everything about me, he knows all of my faults, all of my problems and yet he still loves me and still sticks it out with me just waiting to lay out everything to him. Put everything onto to him again and again. He will take all of my hurt and pain onto himself so that I can be with God for all of eternity. The movie is crazy and puts a lot into perspective. I'm insignificant compared to creation but God knows me and makes me significant and everything that happens to me is all for a reason and something great is going to come from my life. God is going to do something great in my life I just have to wait and be patient and lean on him through all the days of my life. I just have to always remember that fact and try not to do anything on my own anymore as hard as it is and going to be it will always be better with God. He is INDESCRIBABLE.