Monday, January 31, 2011

What was I thinking...

Becca walks in to the bank and says do you want to run the Shamrock 5k with me? I instaneously say absolutely and get Tara to do it with us as well. What was I thinking. Today was my first day jogging and I feel like my legs could just fall off. I jog/walked a mile in 14 minutes. How sad is that. My legs are killing me as well as my ankles. However from where I started off from a couple years ago it's a whole lot better. Back then when I first start I think I jogged really fast walked a mile in about 20 minutes. So I shaved off about 6 minutes of time which is pretty good because it's been about 8 months since I jogged last. I'm actually kind of excited about doing it I just need to get into shape and take off some weight by that time so I can be faster. Hopefully it works and I can be into shape or at least be able to run 3 miles by March 13. Pray that I can do it.

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

You can do it!!! I know you can!!!