Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Hill


I went on a walk across the street and up the hill from my house!! This is the view that I get from just across the street. I wish that my house was up there instead of down where it is at because it has such a nicer view of the river and the mountains. Although I can still see both from my house so there's no loss where we live. It's really that I wouldn't have the threat of flooding all the time!!


Just up the hill about half way we have this old tracker sitting up there. It looks so old and rustic that I had to take a picture. It looks awesome up there.


I love these types of flowers. They are beautiful.

I had a great walk with my Lucky girl. I rounded a corner, up a little hill, then down the hill, to a flat spot when I started hearing noises that I couldn't explain. It sounded like some sort of animal. Therefore I slightly freaked out and Lucky and I immediately turned around and backed tracked down the hill and came home. I'm slightly nervous of meeting a wild animal up there because there have been reports of mountain lions in the area. Yikes. It definitely wouldn't be fun if I ran into one of those. It was still a nice walk though.

No comments: