Sunday, April 18, 2010

Life in the Fast Lane!!!!!!

Well life is life. It's constantly swarming around everyone. Linking everyone together. Making impressions with each person and thing around you. Bill and I have been completely busy for the last year with only a few weekends free to do nothing. The bad thing with this is that people tend to get left behind or neglected. Sorry if you have been neglected by our friendship together!! The other thing that happens is our house gets neglected. Poor house. It needs things done to it so badly. However, I'm cutting things out and Bill and I are taking an entire week this summer to do nothing but be at the house and do the chores to make our house a house again.

I'm completely excited though. This summer we are finally putting up a well needed fence!!! Aaaaahhhhhh!!!! I can hear the cries of my dogs permeating my head right now!!! Poor things having to be locked away in a fence all the time. Muuhahahahaha. I love it. We are also hoping that we can re-side the house at least on both ends. Things are looking pretty scary. We need to replace the two sides before next winter hits. Things aren't going to happen like they would have because of our mortgage going up but it will be fine and we will get through everything. The other up side to the fence is once it is done we will be able to buy flowers and plants for the front yard and they will stay and be beautiful!!! I will have pictures when everything is done so don't worry!!

No comments: