Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Vacation..

I had Thursday through Tuesday off of this last week. It was such a blessed occasion because I didn't have anything planned besides cleaning my house which only halfway got done sadly enough. Everyday I hung out with Mama Griffith, Decaf addict missing her caffeine, or Bill. The last day was almost the best because I stayed at home and just crocheted and watched movies. (Not to say that hanging out with Mama Griffith wasn't fantastic either but it's different) I went shopping, dressed up as a mobster for Halloween, played with kids, went out to lunch and breakfast, went to the beach and had a picnic, and watched biggest loser. It was the nicest vacation that I've had for awhile. I love going places, far away places don't get me wrong but the packing is what gets to me and the driving. It was nice to sleep in and just be here at my own house and create my schedule again. I hope that sometime soon I can do it again.

No comments: