Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ahh, The Information you can get from the internet

So thinking about the fact that I have hypothyroidism and that even though I can work out everyday and not see results beyond a certain point had me questioning many things. I thought about making an appointment with my doctor but I constantly forgot to call so I decided that I was going to try looking up hypothyroid diets. The do's and don'ts of what not to eat.

Horrified at what I found that I shouldn't be eating. I have to change everything that I eat pretty much. Goodbye carbs!!! Adios sugar!! Addveterzen dairy products!! Arrividirchi potatoes!! Aurevior pasta, desserts, sweet potatoes, regular, potatoes, meat, bread, white flour, rice, whole grains, fruit with high sugar content!!!!!!!

Okay I'm not sure about most people but that limits pretty much everything that I eat on a regular basis. However I'm going to be sane and actually try it out. Not eating those foods (well the meat I'm sorry but I have to have the occasional hamburger otherwise I really will die!!) I'm going to see if it works and I start losing more then the 5 lbs and actually get under 200lbs!!!! It is definitely going to be a struggle but at least hopefully it will be a good struggle!! Wish me luck. I'm definitely thinking like an atkins person right now!

No comments: