Sunday, September 20, 2009

Friendships

Do you ever get the feeling that you are the only one trying in a relationship? I'm to that point right now. Not with my marriage but with a certain friend. Obviously I know that as time goes by people change and I'm not sure if it's me that has changed or my best friend that has changed. I'm sure it's a lot of both but you know how much to I have to pester her to get a date to get together. I have been commenting on her facebook wondering when we can get together for the past few weeks. Waiting for an answer still.

The last time that I saw her was a little of 3 months now which isn't the longest that I haven't seen her so I guess I should be glad about that but it's getting rather annoying to have her come to some decision about when to get together. I'm to the point that I just want to stop bugging her. I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm the one that always has to go out to Vancouver to visit her that it's almost to big of an inconvience for her to travel to the coast. Maybe it's her work schedule maybe she only gets a month schedule so maybe I'm just being paranoid who knows. But argh!!!! I want to see her and I want to see what she is up to lately since I barely ever get to see her. So I'm sure that this doesn't make sense my head is a little jumbled together right now. Argh!!!

2 comments:

The Cloth Addict said...

I'm so sorry. I've gone through this before with friends too and it is so frustrating and painful. Hope she starts putting in the effort soon, too.

Mama Griffith, said...

yeah, One sided friendships are really hard to stay in. Especially when you are the one putting out all the effort, A few of my friends who live across the world are once a yar friends but genrally if they live within a close distance to me its harder to look at it that way. I hope it works out.